Thursday, November 09, 2006



I know, I know.... yet another knitting blog. Don't worry, we'll have lots of fun anyway! I have a full time job as a marketing butt monkey for a fortune 100 company, I'm working on my bachelors degree, I have a 20 year old son that I've raised by myself and I knit to avoid completely going insane -- partial insanity is a given.

I have a dry, sarcastic sense of humor and I have no shame -- I will make fun of anything -- including myself. I will often post useful words to help increase our communication skills (see image for my "word of the day" at the office today).

Looking forward to blogging.... but I have my doubts that anyone will actually read. :-)

-g

1 comment:

Amy Huff said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah... don't let her fool you, she's already completely insane! :)