Wednesday, November 29, 2006

New Links

Okay, I've upgraded my blog. All-in-all, I have to say that it was relatively easy, even for a complete blog-novice. I'm so proud of myself for upgrading and for figuring out how to start a little list of links on the page.

Now, about the links... I admit freely to total geekdom: I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan. Read the books way-back-when, re-read them in anticipation of the movies, re-read them again after the trilogy, LOVED the movies (got a huge thing for Aragorn, even if he did spend the entire movie looking like he was in serious need of a shower and shampoo) and will continue to love all things LOTR until I die. (I know, I know -- complete geek -- but I admitted this up front.)

The other link is to my best friend's blog. She's a mixed media artist and she does some fabulous work. She's also the major reason I started blogging. She has such an incredible gift -- I swear, you could throw just about anything in front of her and she could turn it into a piece of art. I was impressed when I met her years ago and she was making her own greeting cards. She's explored and grown and now she does so much more and I am constantly amazed by her talent. (Not amazed that she has talent, just amazed at the things she envisions and then creates.)

Well, that's today's news - blog update, new links, and a little more insight into this crazy knitting freak with a blog!

- Knitwit

No comments: